|JiMiller Band Street Team|
Thank you for the interest in joining the band’s promo team!
• Please pass out your handbills at other like minded shows and events. Additionally if your local record store or other cool retail stores have flier bins, you can leave some there as well. Some posters will be avilable for download in PDF format. If there is a certain show you wish to help with, let us know so we can get a poster or handouts to you.
• Please put up posters in the central parts of town and high traffic areas (music stores, pizza shops, heads shops, coffee spots). Ask the store owner nicely if you can put them up in the front store window. Please also make sure there are posters near and at the venue hanging up. If you were the band rolling into town for the first time, where would they see the posters up? Don’t forget to write the date of the show and the name of the venue on each poster with a thick black sharpie pen if needed.
• The Internet is a great way to help with promotions through blogs, chat rooms, message boards, emails. Anywhere you think it may help get the word to our extended phamily.
MAILING LIST SIGN-UPS
• JiMiller Band could always use help at the shows with signing people up on the email list before, during set breaks, and after the show.
• Pre Parties are a great way to create energy surrounding a show.
GETTING FREE TICKETS...
Please email the following information to Jimiller at jimiller .com with as much detail as possible.
Posters – Names/address of all the places you were able to poster and of course, a few pictures of your work always helps.
Flyers – Names of any other places or shows you handed out flyers. Photos of you in action with the fans would also be great
Online – Names and links of at least 5-10 websites that you posted information about the show. Multiple myspace posts are accepted, but we would like to see local and regional live music sites as well.
Thanks for all you do!
You are the ones that keep us going and help to make every show a great experience!